Alan McNally will be running a volunteer weekend on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th August.
There are a number of jobs that need doing so we are asking people if they have a day or a few hours spare, to please get involved.
Some of the jobs required are as follows –
* Weed killer all around ground
* Paint stanchions, scaffold tubes behind all fencing, stand fence (yellow), directors box and shed end metal.
* Paint yellow lines on floor all round
* Concrete patching to floor around ground
* Clear rear of ground and fill skip
* Turnstile roof repair
* Trim weeds behind function room and use weed killer
If you are able to attend please get in touch with Alan on 07847 933 143