Vacancy – Matchday Secretary – Volunteer Role
Reporting to – Club Secretary and Club Chairman
Due to recent changes within the club we are looking to appoint a new Matchday Secretary to support the club with a number of tasks on a matchday.
- Must be able to attend all home games and where possible, away games.
- Create team sheets in line with FA and League guidelines.
- Support the Club Secretary with required tasks on matchday’s such as liaising with the referees and officials as well as opposition officials.
- Submit documentation and team sheets to the league post game.
- Keeping up to date club trackers and spreadsheets through excel.
- Carry out match reports of the games as and when required.
- Completing referee rating report via MOAS.
- Where required work with other areas of the football club such as the reserves/youth section
- Skills Required:
- Experience of working within a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- A good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the Whole Game System preferable but not essential
- A positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good communication skills and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to time scales.