Our Reserves play in the West Cheshire League and home games are played at the IP Truck Parts Stadium or at Prescot Soccer Centre. Promoted into Division One for last season, the reserves endured a tough introduction to football at a higher level but performed well through the Covid-revised fixture schedule earning many admirers in the process. The final table saw ten teams separated by just five points.
Reserves Voluntary Football Coach x 2
We have an opportunity for two (2) qualified and licensed coaches to join our Reserve’s Coaching Team on a Voluntary basis to coach and develop our reserve squad.
Working along side the current management team the successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, personality and a passion for producing the players that we can feed into the Prescot Cables First Team.
Applicants must be available for travel in the North West.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and educated coaches who are qualified to the relevant level and will have experience working with developing young players. The successful candidate will also display outstanding parent-liaison and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE:
FA Level 2 or UEFA B Essential
First Aid Essential
Safeguarding and DBS Checks to be up to date
Experience of working with young players
Must be based in the North West, United Kingdom
Analysis Experience using VEO, Pixellott or similar
1) Ability to plan, deliver, develop and monitor football coaching sessions
2) Ability to effectively manage player, parent and staff relationships
3) An ability to adapt quickly, be flexible in the face of change, and solution orientated
4) Ability to remain calm under pressure
5) Excellent organisational and time management skills
6) High levels of customer service, promptly respond to queries, and an ability to liaise with parents.
7) Flexible approach to work and working hours and be prepared to work evenings and weekends
8) Enthusiastic and passionate about football and youth development
9) A team leader who communicates clearly
10) Pro-active forward-thinking coach
Interested? Please email reserve team manager at [email protected].
Reserve Team Staff
|Assistant Manager||Karl Connolly|
|01/08/2020||St Helens Town||N||PSM||2-0|
|29/08/2020||Cammell Laird 1907||N||PSM||0-2|
|31/10/2020||Mossley Hill Athletic||H||WCL1||0-2|
|17/04/2021||Ellesmere Port Town||H||WCL1||5-3|
|01/05/2021||Vauxhall Motors Reserves||H||WCL1||-|